HAS Paul Teutul Senior of American Chopper has died?

Got something to say, but it's not classic related? Here's the place to discuss. Also includes the once ever-so-popular word association thread... (although we've had to start from scratch with it - sorry!)
Mitsuru

HAS Paul Teutul Senior of American Chopper has died?

#1 Post by Mitsuru » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Paul Teutul Sr, of Orange County Choppers has died of Pancreatic Cancer on 9th June 2011, he was 62.
Complications worsened over the days that he was admitted to the Orange County Hospital.

He certainly was a character, and fun to watch.
RIP big man you will be missed

EDITED 1:38PM UK TIME
There is now some debat about what I have posted above so hense the slight amendment to the thread title.
If he hasn't passed on I am sorry to have started this thread after being informed on a different forum.
I will also state this if Mr Paul Teutul Sr has not passed on, I regrate having caused any upset regrding this thread.
Last edited by Mitsuru on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Diabetic,& disabled BUT!! NOT DEAD YET!!

OneCarefulOwner

Re: Paul Teutul Senior of American Chopper has died

#2 Post by OneCarefulOwner » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:19 am

:(
…that's why Allegro will look as good 5 years from now as it does today.
If I was allowed a sigpic, this would be it
Twitter | Blog | DropBox

MG Mal

#3 Post by MG Mal » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:47 am

I would'nt be so sure of this.

Apparently there has been no official conformation that "Senior" has passed away.

and Neither "Junior" Or Mikey has stated as such on there relevant web pages.
Rumors persist that Paul Teutul Sr. passed away from complications related to pancreatic cancer. Thus far there is no confirmed news report from any verifiable source. Orange County Choppers (the company he owns) has made no statement nor has Discovery Networks (who produce the cable show American Chopper). Further, two of his sons are on Twitter (Paul Jr - @WhereIsPaulJr and Michael - @MikeyTeutulWG) and neither have said anything regarding losing their father. Actually, Mikey has made two tweets within the time frame that Paul Sr. is supposed to have passed. Either that makes Paul Jr. and Mikey totally heartless or the rumor that Paul Sr. passed away is a stupid hoax promoted by people who will believe anything they read on Facebook and blogs as

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Paul_teutul_s ... z1P9KR0wf8

MG Mal

RE: Paul Teutul Snr (American Chopper)

#4 Post by MG Mal » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:20 am

This is taken from the "Mikey Teutul Snr Fan club" on Face Book and is a direct quote from Mikey himself:
Mikey Teutul Sr. Fan Club
I kno most of u have seen this video I would like to tell u that this video is bogus Paul Sr is alive and well and I also have heard that YouTube has pulled this video I myself hope that they catch this individual and plant Sr's size 12's up their a**
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A ... st&h=4246b

MG Mal

#5 Post by MG Mal » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:26 am

Admin please lock / remove as believed to be false.
see other post.

DoloMIGHTY

#6 Post by DoloMIGHTY » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:33 am

Considering that Paul Snr was suppose to be suing both his sons for a rumoured $1 million each and all that arguing they did was for real and continued when the cameras were switched off there was really was no love between them.

So I guess it's of no real news that both Mikey and jnr havent expressed any sorrow if this news is correct? - probably a huge amount of relief at the thought of the legation passing means more in their lives right now?

Wouldn't be ironic if OCC was to fall into the custodianship of Mikey and Jnr now?

Anyway, Bernard Cribbins got a gong - now there is a nice man that deserves news coverage. :)
Alan the First Forum Glitch!

MG Mal

#7 Post by MG Mal » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:53 am

Very true!.

Bernard Cribbins deserves it too.

Mind you Brucie got his Knighthood as well, now although I have always believed he deserved a little more recognition for his works...........

Was it decided on his works, or on the media push for him to have one?

Luxobarge

#8 Post by Luxobarge » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:54 am

MG Mal wrote:Admin please lock / remove as believed to be false.
see other post.
Merged these two topics - no need to lock IMHO as the picture is clear enough from this thread.

Cheers! :D
Some people are like Slinkies - they serve no useful purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them downstairs.

rich.

Re: HAS Paul Teutul Senior of American Chopper has died?

#9 Post by rich. » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:11 pm

im confused whats bernard cribbins got to do with motor bikes??

JPB

Re: HAS Paul Teutul Senior of American Chopper has died?

#10 Post by JPB » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:01 pm

rich. wrote:im confused whats bernard cribbins got to do with motor bikes??
Nae idea, here, have a picture of Bernard Cribbins - made out of Lego - performing "Right said Fred."
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops: